The Controller's details: Rafimeta, JSC
Palemono st. 1, LT-52159 Kaunas
Phone: +370 (655) 45428
Company code: 304197352
VAT code: LT100010091314
We confirm that the data of visitors to the Controller's website will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislation of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures will apply to protect the data we collect about the website visitors from loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
WHAT PRINCIPLES WE FOLLOW, WHEN COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We may collect, store and use the following information:
- we comply with the requirements of current and applicable legislation, including BDAR
- we process Your personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- we collect Your personal data for specified, clearly defined and lawful purposes and do not continue to process it in a way incompatible with those purposes, except to the extent permitted by law;
- we shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are rectified, supplemented, suspended or destroyed without delay;
- we hold Your personal data in such a form that Your identity can be established for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- we ensure that Your personal data is processed in such a way as to ensure the appropriate security of personal data through appropriate technical or organizational measures, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing of data and against unintentional loss, destruction or damage.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Information provided directly by You
- identification data (eg. name, surname, e-mail address);
- contact details (eg. e-mail address, telephone number, etc.);
When writing comments or sending requests on our website, the IP address, e-mail address and mail address is being provided. It is being done to ensure that the comments are ethical and that the user can be quickly identified if the laws of the Republic of Lithuania are violated.
Information we will collect when You visit our website
Information from third party sources
We may obtain information about You from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable legislation) and link it to other information we receive from You or about You. We may also obtain information about You from third party social networks when You connect to them, for example, through Your Facebook account or other social networks.
Other information we will collect
We may also collect other information about You, Your device or Your use of the content of our website with Your consent.
HOW SHALL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- for direct marketing purposes*, such as sending newsletters, submitting personalized advertising offers or advertisements, sending promotional messages, evaluating and analyzing our market, customers, products and services, including collecting Your views on products and services and conducting customer surveys.
- finding out how consumers use our online services so that we could improve them and create new or improve existing content, products and services.
- improving Your browsing experience by adapting the website to Your needs.
- in other ways with Your consent.⃰
⃰We inform You that You will be entitled to object or at any time withdraw Your consent to process Your personal data for the purposes marked with an asterisk above.
- If You consent to the disclosure of personal data.
- In order to perform the contract.
- In order to our legitimate interest.
TO WHOM SHALL WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We undertake not to transfer Your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- If You consent to the disclosure of personal data.
- When providing services – to our partners providing delivery of goods or other services ordered by You. We will provide these service providers with Your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform a particular service.
- Law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT SHALL WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data will be protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have implemented physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for the purposes of providing our services. Please note that although we take reasonable measures to protect Your information, no website, online transaction, computer system, or wireless connection will be completely secure.
We will protect Your data for 1 (one) year after the last day You use our services or content. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that they cannot be reproduced.
The data subject whose / which data are processed in the activities of the Controller will have the following rights:
- know (be informed) about the processing of his / her / its data (right to know);
- have access to his / her / its data and be notified of how they are processed (right of access);
- require the rectification or, depending on the purposes for which the personal data are processed, the supplementation of incomplete personal data (right to rectify);
- destroy his / her / its data or suspend the processing of his / her / its data, with the exception of storage (right to destroy and right “to be forgotten”);
- require the Controller to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
- the right to transfer data (right to transfer);
- not consent to the processing of personal data where such data are processed or are intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, in so far as it relates to such direct marketing.
If You no longer desire to process Your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, You may write an e-mail to email@example.com or call +370 655 45428 and object to process Your personal data for direct marketing purposes and / or to apply only automated processing, including profiling **, of Your personal data without giving reasons for Your objection.
**According to the personal data provided by You, for the purpose of direct marketing, profiling of Your personal data may be carried out in order to offer You individually tailored solutions and offers. You may at any time withdraw Your consent or object to process personal data by automated processing, including profiling.
The data subject will be entitled to submit any application or instruction related to the processing of personal data to the Controller in writing in one of the following ways: by direct delivery to the address or by post to Palemono st. 1, Kaunas; by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of such an application or instruction, the controller will provide a response and perform or refuse to perform the actions specified in the application no later than one month from the date of the appeal. If necessary, this period may be extended by a further two months, depending on the complexity and number of applications. In this case, the Controller will notify the data subject of such extension indicating the reasons for the delay within one month from the date of receipt of the application.
The Controller may not enable data subjects to exercise the above rights, except for refusing to process personal data through direct marketing, where the prevention, investigation and detection of criminal offenses, breaches of official or professional ethics, and the protection of the rights and liberties of the data subject or others should be insured in cases laid down in laws.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITES
The Controller's website may contain third party billboards, links to their websites and services over which the Controller will have no control. The Controller will not be responsible for the security and privacy of information collected by third parties. You should read the provisions on privacy that apply to the third party websites and services You use.
When You visit the Controller's website, we want to provide content and features that are tailored particularly to Your needs. This requires cookies. These are small pieces of information that are automatically created when You browse the website and are stored on Your computer or other terminal device. They help the Controller to identify You as a previous visitor to a particular website, save the history of Your visit to the website and adapt the content accordingly. Cookies also help to ensure the smooth operation of websites, allow You to monitor the duration and frequency of visits to websites and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors.
The following cookies may be used on the website:
- Required technical cookies - cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Website;
- Functional cookies - cookies that, although not necessary for the operation of the Website, significantly improve its operation, quality and user experience;
- Statistical cookies are cookies used for the statistical analysis of the navigation methods of the Website visitors; the data collected by these cookies is used anonymously;
- Targeted or promotional cookies are cookies that are used to display offers or other information that may be of interest to You.
How to manage and delete cookies
Please note that in some cases, deletion of cookies may slow down Your internet browsing, limit the operation of certain website features or block access to the website.
Address: Palemono st. 1, Kaunas
Phone: +370 (655) 45428